Gypsy Jazz Modèle traditionnel
Of all my guitars this instrument stays closest to the original Selmer designs. As well as the expected 670mm scale length, and pliage, the soundboard bracing is identical to that described in Francois Charle's detailed plans of Selmer 807.
I have decided on a few important updates to the original design however, namely the addition of a double action truss rod, super thin french-polished finish and use of indigenous English walnut.
- 14 fret oval hole
- Back and sides: English walnut
- Soundboard: European spruce
- Scale length: 670mm
- Finish: French polished (shellac)
- Special features: Traditional design based on Selmer 807
- Includes Hiscox hard case
This guitar is currently for sale.
Back to Gypsy Jazz Guitars page